Who We Are
Professional Estate Sales, LLC in Atlanta, GA is comprised of an amazing team of professionals dedicated to offering superior service and lending our pricing and merchandising expertise to your estate sale.
Managing Partner Jonathan Savoy has been buying and selling antiques for 25 years and has several years of estate sales experience. He currently operates two retail booths where he sells his treasures. Jonathan also has 15 years of HR experience.
Roger Webster and Kim Andrews are seasoned professionals and will treat you and your home with the utmost respect.
Together, we provide the know-how needed to price every item to insure maximum return.
What We Do
We are committed to easing the overwhelming stress that often burdens the executor and/or those downsizing and relocating. From pre-sale clean-out to post-sale clean-up, you can expect professional resources to be provided – sorting, organizing, displaying/staging, researching, pricing, advertising and more, customized to each estate's needs.
Plus, we are the only company to take 360-degree photographs/virtual tour of each room, which is what realtors use when posting a house for sale!
- Meet with client and walk through the home to determine what items they want to keep and which ones to sell.
- Evaluate all items and price them for maximum return
- Stage items and clean the home so that each receives maximum visibility
- Send out emails to specific buyers about certain items they tend to purchase
- Post items for sale to at least five different websites for marketing as well as distributing an email blast
- Set-up parking cones so that the neighbors do not get upset or blocked in
- Set-up local signage to direct traffic to the sale location
- Clean out remaining items following a sale with a local liquidator and tidy the house